Sunday, July 17, 2016

New Beginnings

I love that every day can be a New Beginning if we choose it to be! Heck, every moment can thanks to the sacrifice that Jesus made for us on the Cross.

So whoever is in Christ is a new creation: the old things have passed away; behold, new things have come. ~ 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NABRE)

I have 2 great passions that I desperately want to share with others, The Gospel and fitness/nutrition.

As I sat at Mass today it was like God spoke directly to my heart. He knows that I have been struggling to be in The Word daily and not just be in The Word, but meditating and praying on it. I was reminded how consistent I was when I was reading daily and writing out my reflections to share with others. Sharing my thoughts was a means of accountability, a way to share the Gospel and a way for me to grow spiritually at the same time.

God made it clear to me that it's time to begin again. It's time to start sharing my thoughts and reflections on the daily readings. I am not a gifted writer, but I can break things down and simplify them. Why would anyone want to read my thoughts? I think you will because I am not a theologian or scholar, I am just like you. What I glean from the scriptures are real and practical thoughts and ideas. I will help break them down and hopefully be something you can relate to.

I am excited for this New Beginning and I pray you will join me in this Pursuit to spend more intentional, quality time in God's Word daily!






No comments:

Post a Comment